Do you ship to my country?
- We do ship to your country! The price will be calculated automatically at the checkout page depending on the weight and location of where it will be shipped. We suggest you to take air shipping for faster delivery. If you take surface shipping it will take 4-8 weeks, whereas air is around 1-2 weeks. There’s also Express methods which will take 1-3 business days. You can see the different rates of each at checkout. Just add what you want to your cart and then follow the steps to complete the order. After entering all your information, you will be able to see the different rates for your order.
Shipping Condition & Processing Time
- Allow up to 1-3 business days to process your order. Please be advised, receiving a “purchase order” via email indicating the items selected, does NOT guarantee all items will be in stock. We will notify you by email when your package is processed at the postal service. Note that in certain cases, multiple items may ship separately. However, no additional shipping fees will be applied.
Canada/United States orders delay:
- Air: 3-5 business days
- Expedited: 3 business days
- Express: 1-2 business days
International order delay:
- Air: usually take 3-10 business days
- Surface: 4-8 weeks
- Express: 3-5 business days
Will I pay custom fees?
- We are shipping all our orders with Canada Post due to their great pricing and efficacity. What’s good with Canada Post is there have great relationship with pretty much every single country in the world to remove the regular brokage and reduce the custom fee.
- If you order from Canada, only your states taxes will be charged If you order from United States, you won’t have any custom fees or taxes to pay for order below $800. For other countries, the custom fee will depend on the value of the package and the item bought. Please refer to the custom of your country for further approximation of the cost.
- For example, if I was to purchase items from the UK to be shipped into Canada, I would have to pay custom fees as well.
What's my Order Status?
- You can check your order's status by logging in to your account at https://floactivewear.com/account If you did checkout as guest, find the confirmation email and click the link provided.
- If you made a mistake in your email address. Please email us at email@example.com
- USA & International orders
- Small packet by air : Not included
- Parcel by air or surface include a tracking code
- Expedited USA: Tracking included
- XpressPost: Tracking included
- Expeditated Parcel: Tracking included
- XpressPost: Tracking included
- If you ordered an item on backorder, we will ship it to you as soon as the particular item is back in stock. We are usually not out of stock for more than 2-4 weeks. Due to high demand, we try and prevent it, but it can happen. If an item is on backorder, there will be a notice under the product description, as well as in your order confirmation email.
In these circumstances, we may ship the available items separately from the backordered ones. We will contact you by email email if we do.
What's the Currency?
- All transactions on floactivewear.com are process in USD.
I did not receive my order
- Sometimes, with the un-trackable surface shipping, it can just take a substantial amount of time. There’s a chance your order might just be held at the border.
- This is fairly common with international deliveries. I wouldn’t worry though — it is rare that our customers do not receive their packages. As for responsibility on the package, as soon as we ship out an order outside of Canada, it is the local postal service who handles the delivery, so we do not have control over it, but the delay given is an estimated of what time it usually takes to ship international orders. This delay can vary from country to country. The only time we can guarantee a delay is with trackable packages.
- That being said, you shouldn’t worry about receiving it, if something happened and they are not able to deliver the package properly, then they will ship it back to our office with the reason why they weren’t able to deliver it. Then we can take action considering the reason.
- Here are some reasons as to why it might have failed:
- Debit cards are not accepted for online payment. Only credit cards like Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, as well as some Visa debit cards, or if you have a PayPal account, will work.
- Most often, an error can be due to your billing address, ZIP code or street address not matching the information your bank has on file for that card. Please be sure that the ZIP code and street address match the address on which you receive your monthly credit card statement, and the order will process
- Also, make sure you have a credit card added to your PayPal account, if you used that type of payment. You’ll also want to make sure you don’t have any restrictions on it, because sometimes PayPal block payments when it’s done with a debit card, or when you have restrictions on your credit card.
Have questions? We're happy to help!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org